1. Complete the online registration form:
Print out the confirmation page upon successful registration.
2. Download, print and fill the following forms (Participant registration & Indemnity form, NTU consent form):
3. Mail all three forms in an envelope to:
Sports Unlimited 25
NTU Sports Club Freshmen Orientation
NTU Sports Club
Sports and Recreation Centre
110 Nanyang Crescent, Singapore 636956
REGISTRATION & INDEMNITY FORM
NTU CONSENT FORM
Do kindly take note of the following:
1. All three forms are COMPULSORY. While there may be an overlap of information required on each form, they are required for our administrative purposes and records, as well as official records by NTU. Participants who fail to submit their forms will be refused entry into Sports Unlimited 25.
2. Participants with existing medical conditions are required to mail a copy of their medical records and a letter of certification from a doctor stating their eligibility to participate in Sports Unlimited 25. Falsification of records may result in participants being barred from Sports Unlimited 25.
3. Participants can choose to mail in their CCA records. While this step is optional, it is highly encouraged as it will help us gauge your fitness and sports inclinations, and allows us to better meet your needs.
4. Participants' Registration & Indemnity declaration forms and NTU Consent form received after 5th July 2018 (subject to changes) will not be considered.
5. Successful registrants will be contacted at least one week prior to the camp.
6. There may be meet up sessions on 21st, 22nd, 25th and 26th July 2018.
SU25 CAMP COMMITTEE
LER WAN HIM
CHLOE CHU, KENRICK TAN, NG XUAN FEI, ONG XIAN JUN
CHIEF GROUP LEADERS:
ANG JUN KEAT, LEE YAN YING
NANCY TAN, TEW YANG YI
ARTS AND GRAPHICS:
ANG GEOK XING, FERLICIA LEOW
LAUW WEI YUN, SEAN LIM
DAREN YAP, NG AO SHI
CHA RAY LYN, ONG KWOK KIANG
Held from 27th to 30th July 2018, Sports Unlimited is an orientation camp organised for the incoming batch of enthusiastic freshmen who love the outdoors and enjoy an active lifestyle.
Carried out over a course of several days, freshmen get to experience unexpected fun and excitement as they go through various activities and obstacles, both physically demanding and mentally challenging. Led by a bunch of ever passionate and fun-loving group leaders, Sports Unlimited promises a week of orientation you will never forget!
This July, be part of the 4 worlds, each represented by their own unique colours - green for Toons, blue for Sea, red for Music or purple for Disney, and join us as one universe in Sports Unlimited 25!
For sponsorship queries, contact our business managers for more information
Lauw Wei Yun 8668 4998
Sean Lim Zi Yang 9770 8426
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do I have to be physically fit to join Sports Camp?
Nope! We welcome everyone regardless of physical fitness. But we do recommend for freshmen to have a certain level of fitness.(E.g. Participated in sports CCA in school)
2. What will I be doing during Sports Camp?
The whole camp will be filled with unforgettable sporting events, ranging from land to sea. You are guaranteed a fun and memorable camp, as well as opportunities to mix with freshmen and seniors from all faculties!
3. Why do I have to fill in so many forms?
Registering online is for our ease of collating the total registrant information. The hardcopy Registration and Indemnity Declaration form is for our administrative purposes, while the NTU Consent Form is for official records. We also require the indemnity forms and signatures to be in hard copy.
4. I have already submitted my registration forms, when will I be contacted regarding my registration status?
We do try to process the registrations as soon as possible, and will inform successful registrants at least one week before the camp via phone.
5. I am also attending Faculty and Hall Camps will there be any clashes?
Not to worry, Hall Camps and Faculty Camps are held after Sports Unlimited 25. So there will be no clashes.
6. Do I have to bring anything for Sports Camp?
You will be informed by your respective Group Leaders (GLs) the details of the camp, as well as what you have to prepare for the camp at a date nearing the camp.
7. Will I be able to leave the camp halfway to settle urgent matters?
You are highly encouraged to block off all camp dates and shift appointments away to other dates. Throughout the camp, you will be mobile around Singapore, hence it would be very difficult for us to accommodate to freshmen who may have to come and leave us halfway.
Camp Co-chairperson: Chloe Chu Min
Camp Chairperson: Ler Wan Him
Nanyang Technological University
c/o Sports and Recreation Centre
110 Nanyang Crescent, Singapore 636956
Student Activities Centre
North Spine, NS3-01-05i
50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
© COPYRIGHT 2018. NTU SPORTS CLUB. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED