1. Do I have to be physically fit to join sports camp?
6. What do I have to bring for sports camp?
5. I am also attending Faculty and Hall Camps, will there be any clashes?
3. Why do I have to fill in so many forms?
2. What will I be doing during sports camp?
7. Will I be able to leave the camp halfway to settle urgent matters?
4. I have already submitted my registration forms, when will I be contacted regarding my registration status?
8. Under what circumstances will my registration be deemed unsuccessful?
Nope! We welcome everyone regardless of physical fitness. But we do recommend for freshmen to have a certain level of fitness.(E.g. Participated in sports CCA in school)
Once we have confirmed your place in Sports Unlimited, your respective Group Leaders (GLs) will call to inform you of the details of the camp, as well as what you have to prepare for the camp.
Not to worry, Hall Camps are held the week prior to Sports Unlimited 24 and Faculty Camps are held the week after.
So there will be no clashes.
Registering online is for our ease of collating the total registrant information. The hardcopy Registration and Indemnity Declaration form is for our administrative purposes, while the NTU Consent Form is for official records. We also require the indemnity forms and signatures to be in hard copy.
The whole camp will be filled with unforgettable sporting events, ranging from land to sea. You are guaranteed a fun and memorable camp, as well as opportunities to mix with freshmen and seniors from all faculties!
You are highly encouraged to block off all camp dates and shift appointments away to other dates. Throughout the camp, you will be mobile around Singapore, hence it would be very difficult for us to accommodate to freshmen who may have to come and leave us halfway .
We do try to process the registrations as soon as possible, and will inform successful registrants at least one week before the camp via phone.
1. Participants with incomplete forms may be refused from the camp as we need to account for all participants, which may not be possible without adequate information.
2. Participants whose hardcopy Registration and Indemnity forms or NTU Consent Form reach us after 12th July 2017 may also be refused from the camp.
Phone: +65 9739 6599
Nanyang Technological University
c/o Sports and Recreation Centre
110 Nanyang Crescent, Singapore 636956
Camp Chairperson: Florence Ooi
Camp Co-chairperson: Ang Geok Xing
Phone: +65 9159 4943
Student Activities Centre
North Spine, NS3-01-05i
50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
© COPYRIGHT 2017. NTU SPORTS CLUB. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED